I hate the Super Bowl. I love football. Cheered the Irish alongside my dad on Saturdays. Now I tweet Bears on Sundays. What’s the disconnect? Any big event – including the Super Bowl in New Orleans on February 3 – is big business for traffickers of sex slavery. The traffickers bus in the girls and […]
Want hope? Need help? My name is Lucy Ann Moll, and God gave me a mission: Counseling hope to the heart. A certified biblical counselor at Biblical Counseling Center, I counsel hope to women and families in person and BY SKYPE. To see how counseling can help you, click the Counseling tab. Blessings of hope to you, Lucy
Subscribe and get “Who You Are in Christ” e-booklet!
Lucy’s Blog Delivers Hope!
- Funny Marriage Video Nails It January 30, 2015
- Your New Name: Daughter January 29, 2015
- Holy Sweat of Godly Habits January 26, 2015
- HELP: I Need Grace! January 24, 2015
- Counseling Women Abused as Kids January 20, 2015