I hate the Super Bowl. I love football. Cheered the Irish alongside my dad on Saturdays. Now I tweet Bears on Sundays. What’s the disconnect? Any big event – including the Super Bowl in New Orleans on February 3 – is big business for traffickers of sex slavery. The traffickers bus in the girls and […]
Want hope? Need help? My name is Lucy Ann Moll, and God gave me a mission: Counseling hope to the heart. A certified biblical counselor at Biblical Counseling Center, I counsel hope to women and families in person and BY SKYPE. To see how counseling can help you, click the Counseling tab. Blessings of hope to you, Lucy
Subscribe and get “Who You Are in Christ” e-booklet!
Lucy’s Blog Delivers Hope!
- Where Is God? February 26, 2015
- Ask the Counselor: I Messed Up BIG February 24, 2015
- Start a Stress-Free Budget Plan February 19, 2015
- Lecrae, Billy Graham and the Cross February 17, 2015
- Is Dieting a Sin? February 14, 2015