I hate the Super Bowl. I love football. Cheered the Irish alongside my dad on Saturdays. Now I tweet Bears on Sundays. What’s the disconnect? Any big event – including the Super Bowl in New Orleans on February 3 – is big business for traffickers of sex slavery. The traffickers bus in the girls and […]
Subscribe and get “Who You Are in Christ” e-booklet!
Sign up for Heart to HOPE blog!
Want hope? Need help? My name is Lucy Ann Moll, and God gave me a mission: Counseling hope to the heart. A certified biblical counselor at Biblical Counseling Center, I counsel hope to women and families in person and BY SKYPE. To see how counseling can help you, click the Counseling tab. Blessings of hope to you, Lucy
- Write Where You Hurt April 22, 2015
- How to Improve Your Emotions April 21, 2015
- 4 Awesome Reasons to Prayer-Walk! April 16, 2015
- How to Handle a Bad Friendship April 14, 2015
- 3 Things to Do After a Mistake April 9, 2015