Listen to Lucy’s online radio archives.
Scroll and find a topic that speaks to you. You are never alone.
JANUARY 17: How to Truly Love an Alcoholic and Help Him Heal ~ WINTER SPECIAL!
DECEMBER 13: Finding Joy When the Holidays Are NOT So Merry ~ HOLIDAY SPECIAL!
NOVEMBER 29: This Ain’t the Brady Bunch ~ Celebrating Family Differences
NOVEMBER 22: This Ain’t the Brady Bunch ~ Speaking a Blessing
NOVEMBER 15: This Ain’t the Brady Bunch ~ Dealing with Difficult Family at Thanksgiving
OCTOBER 18: Friendships ~ Where Do You Fit In? Mending a Broken Friendship
OCTOBER 11: Friendships ~ Where Do You Fit In? Practical Solutions for Loneliness
OCTOBER 4: Friendships ~ Where Do You Fit In? ~ Special Interview with author Dee Brestin on making healthy/unhealthy friendships among women.
SEPTEMBER 20: Something Has Got to Give!~ Special Guest Mary DeMuth on Helping Overwhelmed Families
SEPTEMBER 13: Something Has Got to Give! ~ Solutions for the Things You CAN Control.
SEPTEMBER 5: Something Has Got to Give! ~ Solutions for the Things You Cannot Control.
HOW TO JOIN THE CHAT IN THE BLOG TALK CHAT ROOM
1. Go to www.BlogTalkRadio.com
2. In the upper right corner, you’ll see the words “Sign In.” Click these words.
3. A new window pops up where you can sign in using your Facebook account. (You can also sign up for your very own BTR account and sign in to it. This doesn’t mean that you have a radio show but that your name appears when you are in a BTR chat room.)
4. Click on a “LIVE NOW” radio show.
5. You can now type in to the chat box and what you write shows up in the chat room for all in the chat room to see.