Do you want to be well?
Are you tired of feeling angry or depressed, confused or frustrated, afraid or ashamed? If so, biblical counseling will bring you hope and the life change you want. God worked a miracle in my life and in the lives of my counselees, and He can work a miracle in you too.
The Better Way
Biblical counseling goes by other names: soul care, pastoral care, even intensive discipleship. This better way leads to genuine change in the inner person for her good and for God’s glory.
Please note: Lucy Ann Moll is not a professional state-licensed counselor, which is a medical profession. Biblical counseling is a religious function. Consult your prescribing physician BEFORE you make any changes to your medication. Lucy provides pastoral care and biblical counseling based on the Bible.
Compassion counseling based on biblical truth is:
- highly affordable
- loving AND hope-filled
Biblical Counseling Center
I am privileged to be a counselor on staff at Biblical Counseling Center. Located in greater Chicago, BCC began in 1989 under the direction of Tim Allchin, M.Div. (formerly Tim’s dad: Dr. Ron Allchin, D.Min). Now it has grown to 3 locations with 7-plus counselors, with plan to add 2 additional offices this year. When you counsel with me, please know it’s backed by a premier counseling center.
Who I Counsel
As a certified Christian biblical counselor, I specialize in counseling hope to women and families who want an action plan to get well for good. I also counsel men with a woman present.
Choose hope by receiving counseling via Skype OR in person. With today’s technology, you can get counseling from the convenience of your own home.
Among the common problems I’ve counseled:
- marital struggles
- worry, anxiety, panic attacks
- addictions, eating disorders, cutting
- difficult relationships
- abuse (sexual, physical, emotional)
Your Next Step
Check out my credentials (below), Frequently Asked Questions, and affordable Fees. Ask God for wisdom and direction. Then contact me for your no-cost intro session.
You can take advantage of my a no-cost 20-minute introductory session by phone or Skype. I’d love to listen to part of your story, and answer your questions. Contact me and we’ll begin your healing journey.
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27
What Qualifies Me to Counsel?
Excellent question. I’m a Christian woman called by God to help women who real hope for real hurts and to ministry leaders, who often struggle with isolation too.
- Like you I’ve experienced pain. In Christ I’ve found healing. My healing was not complete in a day. I immersed myself in the Bible, praise music, and prayer. I now have peace in my circumstances and know what to do when I trip on an emotional pothole of misery.
- I’m a graduate of the Pastoral Care to Women program at Western Seminary, Portland, Oregon. My mentor was Bev Hislop, author of two books on shepherding a woman’s heart.
- A life-long learner, I received certification from the Association of Biblical Counselors and am pursuing additional certification from Association of Certified Biblical Counselors, formerly NANC.
- Through my previous and current churches, and through Skype, I’ve effectively counseled hundreds of women in one-on-one and group settings.
What You Can Expect
1. You can expect that everything will be held in strict confidence except when there is a biblical requirement to involve others (for example, you are a danger to yourself or others).
2. You can expect to be treated with respect and without condemnation.
3. You can expect that you’ll be encouraged to think and act in ways that please God.
What’s Expected of You
2. The completion of weekly homework assignments that promote change that lasts.
3. Patience. You did not form bad patterns of thinking and of behavior overnight. It will take a few weeks for you to experience a heart change that leads to God-honoring choices.