Are you tired of feeling angry, depressed, afraid or ashamed?
Biblical counseling will bring the life change you want as well as peace, contentment, calm. God worked a miracle in my life and in the lives of my counselees, and He can work a miracle in you too.
Biblical counseling goes by other names: soul care, pastoral care, even intensive discipleship. It leads to genuine change in the inner person for her good and for God’s glory.
Please note: Lucy Ann Moll is not a professional state-licensed counselor, which is a medical profession. Biblical counseling is a religious function. Consult your prescribing physician BEFORE you make any changes to your medication. Lucy provides pastoral care and biblical counseling based on the Bible.
Caring Christian counseling based on biblical truth is:
- highly affordable
Where I Counsel
I counsel at two main places:
- On Skype. Through technology I meet online on Skype — Skype to Skype calls are free! –with counselees all over the United States, Canada, and other nations including Australia, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Hong Kong, Cambodia, and more.
- At the Biblical Counseling Center offices. Located in greater Chicago, BCC began in 1989 and has grown to 3 locations with plans to add 2 additional offices this year. When you counsel with me, please know it’s backed by a premier counseling center.
Who I Counsel
As a certified Christian biblical counselor, I specialize in counseling hope to women, couples, and families who want an action plan to get well for God’s way and for good. I also counsel men with a woman present.
The problems they bring include:
- marital struggles
- worry, anxiety, panic attacks
- addictions, eating disorders, cutting
- difficult relationships
- abuse (sexual, physical, emotional)
Your Next Step
Check out my credentials (below), Frequently Asked Questions, and affordable Fees. Ask God for wisdom and direction. Then contact me for your no-cost intro session.
You can take advantage of my a no-cost 20-minute introductory session by phone or Skype. I’d love to listen to part of your story, and answer your questions. Contact me and we’ll begin your healing journey.
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27
What Qualifies Me to Counsel?
Excellent question. I’m a Christian woman called by God to help women who real hope for real hurts and to ministry leaders, who often struggle with isolation too.
- Like you I’ve experienced pain. In Christ I’ve found healing. My healing was not complete in a day. I immersed myself in the Bible, praise music, and prayer. I now have peace in my circumstances and know what to do when I trip on an emotional pothole of misery.
- I’m a graduate of the Pastoral Care to Women program at Western Seminary, Portland, Oregon. My mentor was Bev Hislop, author of two books on shepherding a woman’s heart.
- A life-long learner, I received certification from the Association of Biblical Counselors and am pursuing additional certification from Association of Certified Biblical Counselors, formerly NANC.
- Through my previous and current churches, and through Skype, I’ve effectively counseled thousands of women, couples, and families in one-on-one and group settings.
What You Can Expect
1. You can expect that everything will be held in strict confidence except when there is a biblical requirement to involve others (for example, you are a danger to yourself or others).
2. You can expect to be treated with respect and without condemnation.
3. You can expect that you’ll be encouraged to think and act in ways that please God.
What’s Expected of You
2. The completion of weekly homework assignments that promote change that lasts.
3. Patience. You did not form bad patterns of thinking and of behavior overnight. It will take a few weeks for you to experience a heart change that leads to God-honoring choices.