Counseling based on biblical truth is:
- highly affordable
- loving AND hope-filled
the big question
Do you want to be well? If you’re tired of feeling angry or depressed, confused or frustrated, afraid or ashamed, you are in the perfect place for hope and healing, God’s way. God worked a miracle in my life and He can heal you too.
the better way
Call it soul care, pastoral care, biblical counseling, even intensive discipleship. This better way leads to genuine change in the inner person for her good and for God’s glory.
Please note: I am not a professional state-licensed counselor, which is a medical profession. Biblical counseling is a religious function. I do not make medical diagnoses or prescribe medication. However, I support the use of medication prescribed by a physician. If you are currently taking prescription medication, consult your physician concerning your medication.
As a certified Christian biblical counselor, I specialize in counseling women who need:
~ affordable fees
~ effective counseling
Choose hope by receiving counseling via Skype OR in person. I am seminary-trained and am certified through the Association of Biblical Counselors. See my affordable fees here.
my areas of counsel
Here are common problems that I see often among my clients, with emotional problems and difficult marriages topping the list.
- sadness, depression
- isolation, loneliness
- anger, bitterness
- worry, anxiety, panic attacks
- addictions, eating disorders
- difficult relationships
- abuse (sexual, physical, emotional)
your next step
Look over my credentials (below), Frequently Asked Questions, and Fees, and ask God for His direction. With today’s technology, you can receive help from the convenience of your own home.
You can take advantage of my a no-cost 30-minute introductory session. I’d love to listen to your story, answer questions you may have, and help you discover the answer. Simply contact me and we’ll begin your journey to real peace. Here are details on fees and discounts.
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27
what qualifies me to counsel?
Good question. I’m a Christian woman called by God to reach out to hurting women, especially women who attend church yet feel like an outsider, and to ministry leaders, who often struggle with isolation too.
- Like you I’ve experienced pain. In Christ I’ve found healing. My healing was not complete in a day. I immersed myself in the Bible, praise music, and prayer. I face struggles but now I have peace in my circumstances.
- I’m a graduate of the Pastoral Care to Women program at Western Seminary, Portland, Oregon. My mentor was Bev Hislop, author of Shepherding Women in Pain: Real Women, Real Issues, and What You Need to Know to Truly Help and Shepherding a Woman’s Heart: A New Model for Effective Ministry to Women.
- A life-long learner, I’m pursuing certification from the Association of Biblical Counselors, a leader in biblical counseling.
Through my previous and current churches, and through Skype, I’ve effectively counseled hundreds of women in one-on-one and group settings.
what you can expect in counseling
1. You can expect that everything will be held in strict confidence except when there is a biblical requirement to involve others (for example, you are a danger to yourself or others).
2. You can expect to be treated with respect.
3. You can expect that you’ll be encouraged to think and act in ways that please God.
what’s expected of you
2. The completion of weekly homework assignments that promote change that lasts.
3. Patience. You did not form bad patterns of thinking and of behavior overnight. It will take a few weeks for you to experience a heart change that leads to God-honoring choices.
You also are expected to consult your prescribing physician BEFORE you make any changes to your medication. Lucy Ann Moll is not a medical doctor. She makes no medical diagnoses. She provides pastoral care and biblical counseling based on the Bible.
You see those cute icons at the bottom? Go ahead click “Facebook,” “Twitter” or your favorite social media venue and share, share, share. Thank you!