Here are my top five picks for the week! Blog posts, art/photos, music. Would you like to recommend a Top Five, perhaps your blog post? Leave your suggestions in Comments below.
5. Stronger by Kelly Clarkson. This fun music video gets your groove on. Forgive the opening ads.
4. Inspirational graphic by writer/speaker MaryDeMuth:
3. Child Trafficking: It’s as Close as Your Cell Phone by Diana Scimone. “Want to buy a child? Want to sell one? Just pick up your cell phone and click away. . .keep reading here.
2. Impatient and Irate by Julie Ganschow. “Are you an impatient person? Do you become irritable when things take a little longer than you expected them to take, or people don’t perform according to your expectations?
Your responses may look like sarcasm, huffing sounds, tapping fingers or even. . . keep reading here.
1. Those Times We’re Scared Senseless by Jo Ann Fore. “Like some bloody-faced bad guy from a horror movie pulling me into his chest, the heavy arms of overwhelming fear wrapped me tight.
The digital radio on the nightstand glared green: 3:00 a.m.
A fuzzy apprehension gripped my brain while. . .keep reading here.
Friends, do you want more resources like these (and more to come)? Then subscribe to my Sharing HOPE blog. Fast, easy.
P.S. Feel free to recommend your favorite blogs in comments. Please provide links too. Thanks.
Blessings and Hope!